Planning and Coordination
Giving the best services by numerous providers demands careful planning and coordination,
to serve the individual needs of people with disabilities.
The Alliance acts as a center to unite people with disabilities, service providers,
affected families and others to:
- Gather information on disability needs and services
- Improve existing services, create new services and coordinate all services
- Provide information about services to people with disabilities and their families
- Promote the flow of information among people with disabilities, providers families and others
- Promote broad public knowledge about disabilities and disabilities services.
- The system is inclusive of all regardless of age, disability and financial status.
- Supports, services, and facilities are accessible to all.
- People with disabilities are empowered.
- Families are supported.
- The community is aware of and educated about people with disabilities.
- People with disabilities are valued memobers of the community.
- Volunteers are a part of the system.
- Providers are communicating and working together.
- All individuals can live and receive the services and supports they want and need in their community.