- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Department of Human Services - DHS is responsible for administering cash assistance for needy families (The Family Investment Program), food assistance (formerly food stamps), Medicaid and other programs.
- Community Action Network - A directory of community services and agencies serving Webster County.
- National Women's Health Resource Center - NWHRC is the leading independent health information source for women. NWHRC develops and distributes up-to-date and objective women's health information based on the latest advances in medical research and practice.
- Center for Disease Control - This federal agency website provides information regarding communicable disease, immunization, health promotion, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, emergency preparedness, health data and useful health information.
- Community Health Needs Assessment and Health Improvement Plan - (CHNA & HIP)
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources
- Handwashing tips - 3 min 30 sec
Symptoms & Care
- Flu symptoms - 1 min
- How to care for someone with influenza - 1 min 30 sec
- Vaccine information for the H1N1 and seasonal flu - 3 min
- How H1N1 affects those at higher risk - 2 min 30 sec
Pregnant women and children
- Precautions for children going back to school and for pregnant women - 3 min 27 sec
- H1N1 vaccination for children and expectant moms - 5 min 24 sec
- Flu risks for pregnant women - 2 min
- Talking to children about the flu - 1 min 35 sec
When to see your doctor
- Symptoms requiring medical attention - 2 min 10 sec