The Webster County Health Department provides immunizations for adults from 2-4 pm Monday through Friday for the following:
- Flu - $25
- Gardasil - series of three shots - $220 each
- Hepatitis A - series of two shots - $75 each
- Hepatitis B - series of three shots - $65 each
- Hepatitis A & B Combo - series of three shots but covers both viruses - $115 each
- Meningitis - $125
- Meningitis B - $160
- MMR (Measules, Mumps, Rubella) - $85
- Pneumonia - $115
- TB test - must be given on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday - $15
- Tdap (Tetanus Diphtheria & Pertussis – protects from whooping cough, recommended for all adults) - $50
Webster County Health Department will be having its annual Drive-Thru Flu Clinic on Saturday, September 28th from 9:00 am - 11:00 am. The clinic will be held at our main office located at 723 1st Ave S, the Northwest Bank building downtown. When coming to the clinic, you will enter off of 1st Ave S (as if you were driving thru the bank drive-up lanes).
We accept most insurances or you may pay cash of $25 (regular flu shot).
Grab your family and head on down to see us for the most convenient flu shot clinic in town!
College students are at higher risk for meningococcal meningitis, therefore all college students (ages 16 to 21) are recommended to receive meningococcal vaccination (MCV4). If the student has never received a MCV4, they should be vaccinated before college entry or when non-vaccinated status is identified. If they received a dose of meningococcal vaccine between the ages of 11 and 15, a booster dose of MCV4 should be given before college entry. Routine MCV4 vaccination is recommended to be given at age 11 to 12. For more info, visit:
Email: Webster County Health Department